Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eenadu is first of its kind in my whole career : Venky

It's rare to see two superstars coming together in a Telugu film. Venkatesh is setting a record of sorts by sharing screen space with another superstar Kamal Haasan in "Eenadu," the Telugu remake of the Hindi film 'A Wednesday,' slated for September 18.

"Eenadu" team is now busy in promoting the movie and during a promotional event,Venkatesh said 'For me, it was a new experience,' he said. 'This is first of its kind movie in my whole career where I had done a film without songs and comedy. I wear only one outfit throughout the film while playing the character Ishwar Prasad. I shot for 15 days. It was a new but a good experience.'

'Given a choice, I would have done Kamal's role, who lives in that fear and tries to justify that. It's a simple and interesting line,' said Venkatesh, when asked which of the role(among Kamal's role and Venky's role), would he had chosen if give a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment